Exercise Classes at Tillys
Class Agreement and Acknowledgement
In exchange for participation in yoga and group exercise classes, hereby known as ”Activity”, organized by 7E Yoga, Inc., of P.O. Box 62351, Irvine, California, 92602, and any of its officers, agents, employees, organizers, contractors, representatives, and successors, hereby known as “7E Yoga", and/or use of property, facilities and services of 7E Yoga, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family to the following:
I wish to participate in the Activity conducted on the property of Tillys Inc. at 10-12 Whatney Irvine CA 92618
1. Participation in this Activity can result in personal harm, loss, damage, injury, or death. I accept these risks on behalf of myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, and assignors. To the fullest extent allowed by law, I waive and release any potential future claim against any and all persons or entities (including, but not limited to, 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc.) that may in some manner be responsible for sponsoring, directing, teaching, or supervising my activities, the activities of others, or that own, control, or maintain the physical location in which such classes or programs are conducted. 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc. do not warrant or guarantee that the physical location of the Activity is safe and appropriate for such an Activity and/or that any equipment used is in good and proper working order. It is my sole and personal obligation to ensure that the site and equipment is safe and appropriate for my use.
2. I am responsible for determining whether I am physically and medically able to participate in the Activity. I am responsible for determining whether a physical or medical examination should be undertaken before I participate in the Activity and I will abide by any determination, limitation, or recommendation that may be issued by my medical or health care provider. Before, during, and after the Activity, I am solely responsible for determining my health and physical status and whether I can or should discontinue my participation in the Activity, or take other actions, to protect my health or safety. 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc. assume no duty to me to ensure my physical or medical ability to participate in these Activities, whether before, during, or after such Activities.
3. I will conduct myself in a safe and reasonable manner. I will not participate in the Activity while under the influence of medication, drugs or alcohol, or while suffering from any medical, health or other condition (including, but not limited to, illness or injury), that might in some manner potentially cause harm or injury to me, to another participant, or to the property of the 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc. I will defend and release liability of 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc. and its agents, representatives, and employees, in response to any claim for injury, damage, or loss arising in some manner from my participation in the Activity.
4. I understand that the information provided in regards to the Activity including preexisting injuries and conditions indicated by me may be shared with 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc., and its agents, representatives, and employees. I agree to release the right to 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc. withholding all medical information provided by me for this Activity.
5. Lastly, my participation in this “Activity” organized by 7E Yoga, Inc., is purely voluntary and am not required, nor influenced in any manner by Tillys management team to join the yoga and exercise classes.
7 Elements Yoga Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself, and anyone entitled to act on my behalf to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, AND RELEASE, 7E Yoga and Tillys Inc, its officers, agents, employees, contractors, organizers, representatives and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in yoga and group exercise programs or events. By my electronic signature below, I indicate that I have read and understand this Agreement. I am aware that this is a waiver and release of liability, and I voluntarily agree to its terms.